Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fun at the book release event

You are missing all the fun at our book release event!
Come over and join us

I posted some CAPTURE THIS photos and I can't stop laughing.
Read the captions and don't be shy to LOL


 Jami Taylor
"Have a bite. No, really.. It's good!! Take a really BIG BITE!"

Marsha Thalleen
"How do you know you don't like it if you've never tried it?"

Becky LaJuett Ledford
I said "EAT YOUR DINNER!"

Jason Gray
"Garfield dosen't like Nermal to touch his lasagne."

Sharon Obelenus Holland
"People food is MINE.....THIS is yours!!!"

Read for Animals
"Want to steal from my bowl? Here you, go stuff your face!"

Debb Lavoie
"Eat your vegetable!"

Anna Click
"Kitty food obedience training...."


Marsha Thalleen
"I asked you nicely to cut off the crusts..."

Jami Taylor
"This kitty misunderstood the meaning of "inbred".

Sharon Obelenus Holland
"What hole?? Its completely white!!!"

Read for Animals
"I'm a catwich!"

Anna Click
"I am lion hear me roar!! "meeeeeooooow"


Sharon Obelenus Holland
"Come one....SMILE AT ME!"

Ailsa Abraham Author
"What???? You LIKE being wet???"

Debb Lavoie
"You are NOT coming into MY yard!!"

Jami Taylor
"Welcome th the swamp, kitty."
Lorinda J. Taylor
"Oh, no! I've been abducted by aliens while I slept!"

Pamela Scott 
"You are that swamp kitty arn't you? The one who took out my brother!"

Graham Christopher
"Excuse me, sorry to disturb your swim, but is your name Tiddles?"

Shirley Denton
"I don't taste good try something bigger"

Klarissa Kocsis
"Oh no...I think this is the Loch Ness turtle!"

Kevin Raney
"I dare you to take one more step!"

Anna Click 
"rawwwr" come a little closer and I'll scratch that smile of your face."


Marsha Thalleen
"I'm ready. We're off to Walmart!"

Jami Taylor
"I have a big date. I wonder if I should curl my tail too."

Sharon Obelenus Holland
"Im sexy and I know it!!"

Vanessa Jane Chapman
"Let me fix your hair she said, it'll be fun she said."

Anna Click
"My human likes it when I look just like her! I think she over did it...."

Karey Smith 
"wheres my coffee"

Shirley Denton
"gotta love my hair just colored it and curled"

Ailsa Abraham Author
"Oh no - not another bloody dog show!"


Ailsa Abraham Author
"Cheers, mate, I knew I shouldn't have had that last pint."

Jami Taylor Zebra:
"SPIDER!!!!"

Karey Smith
"giddy up"

Shirley Denton
"piggy back is fun"

Klarissa Kocsis
"Thanks, I just found my herd...wonder why they left without me...sigh."

Sharon Obelenus Holland
"I can see for miles and miles!!"

Anna Click
"hold me up higher the mouse is getting closer."


Marsha Thalleen
"Nothing up my sleeve...presto!"

Jami Taylor
"Guy to Dr.: I swear, it just started growing there 2 days ago. And now it MEOWS!!!!"

Sharon Obelenus Holland
"My on-the-go bed!!"

Debb Lavoie
"I love my human" 

Anna Click
"Snug as a bug in a bed. Meow!"

Fiona Mcvie
"Snug as a bug in a rug"

Fiona Mcvie
"Snug as a bug in a rug"

Karey Smith
"peek a boo"

Ailsa Abraham Author
"He cuffed me, gov"

Shirley Denton
"snuggle fluff"

Shirley Denton
"purr I'm getting sleepy meow"

No comments:

Post a Comment